(Image 1) Round Headlight
(Image 2) G-Force
(Image 3) Universal Fly Screen - Handlebar Mounted
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Lead Time: We will be closed Wednesday - Friday for Thanksgiving, but most products will be made the following week for a lead time of normal 2 weeks.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Universal Fly Screen - Handlebar Mounted
|Styles Available||Price ($USD)|
|1-inch Handlebar Mounted||Prices|
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
If you're looking for a fly screen solution then you've come to the right place. √•√äWe have 2 different fly screen designs.
They are designed to give you a break from the wind. √•√äDoes the wind currently hit you in the chest? √•√ä
You can reduce the wind fatigue by adding a small fly screen. √•√äThis will√•√ägive you√•√ämore enjoyment on EVERY ride.
REALISTIC: A fly screen will not remove the wind completely! If you do not like the wind, please look for a 4 wheel cage. √•√äKidding. √•√ä
In all seriousness, we want you to know that a fly screen is designed to break up consistent chest wind pressure.√•√ä These small fly screens will not provide the same wind protection as a 24-inch Goldwing windshield.
Bonus: Don't forget the added style and customization to your bike! √•√äWe like to call these screens: 100% Style and 50% Functional.
HOW IT MOUNTS - Hardware & Drilling
It is your responsibility to check the mounting feasibility BEFORE purchasing. √•√äWe offer a 1" Handlebar mounting kit. √•√äThis kit includes everything you need to mount the windscreen. √•√ä √•√ä
Each Kit features two (9-inch) mounting arms that mount the windscreen to the handlebars. √•√ä
Your screen will need to be drilled for the mounting hardware. √•√äDrilling instructions and video can be found here.
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.