(Image 1) Round Headlight
(Image 2) G-Force
(Image 3) Universal Fly Screen - Handlebar Mounted
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Current lead time on most products is 5 business days.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Universal Fly Screen - Handlebar Mounted
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
If you're looking for a fly screen solution then you've come to the right place. åÊWe have 2 different fly screen designs.
They are designed to give you a break from the wind. åÊDoes the wind currently hit you in the chest? åÊ
You can reduce the wind fatigue by adding a small fly screen. åÊThis willåÊgive youåÊmore enjoyment on EVERY ride.
REALISTIC: A fly screen will not remove the wind completely! If you do not like the wind, please look for a 4 wheel cage. åÊKidding. åÊ
In all seriousness, we want you to know that a fly screen is designed to break up consistent chest wind pressure.åÊ These small fly screens will not provide the same wind protection as a 24-inch Goldwing windshield.
Bonus: Don't forget the added style and customization to your bike! åÊWe like to call these screens: 100% Style and 50% Functional.
HOW IT MOUNTS - Hardware & Drilling
It is your responsibility to check the mounting feasibility BEFORE purchasing. åÊWe offer a 1" Handlebar mounting kit. åÊThis kit includes everything you need to mount the windscreen. åÊ åÊ
Each Kit features two (9-inch) mounting arms that mount the windscreen to the handlebars. åÊ
Your screen will need to be drilled for the mounting hardware. åÊDrilling instructions and video can be found here.
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.