(Image 1) Kutter MK IV 7 Hole 20" Tall
(Image 2) Kutter MK IV 7 Hole 22" Tall
(Image 3) Howe WindKutter MK IV 7 Hole
(Image 4) Howe WindKutter MK IV 7 Hole
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Fabrication Lead Time: Orders placed today will ship Jan 20 or earlier. Happy New Year!
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Howe WindKutter MK IV 7 Hole
|Styles Available||Price ($USD)|
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
This is a similar fairing to Luftmeister, Vetter, and other commuter style fairings.
Windkutter was a company up in Minnesota or Wisconsin. √•√äThey made a few models for popular bikes. Including Shoei FM2 and this Windkutter MK IV. √•√äThey made ABS plastics that were vacuum-formed.
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.