(Image 1) (6 Holes)
(Image 2) (8 Holes)
(Image 3) (8 Holes) Low Profile
(Image 4) 8 Holes Low Profile
(Image 5) Fairing Manufacturer Rickman Mark 3/4
(Image 6) Fairing Manufacturer Rickman Mark 3/4
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Current lead time on most products is 10 business days.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Fairing Manufacturer Rickman Mark 3/4
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
Rickman was a fairing manufacturer in the United States from the 1970's. These two screens are for variations of their famous Rickman Mark 3 and Rickman Mark 4 fairings
However, there are two different styles of the fairings. Differentiate between the two by counting the number of mounting holes for the windscreen. We offer a:
- 6 hole version for shorter fairings.
- 8 hole versionåÊto fit the longer fairings.
- Standard Height
- Low-Profile Version
Below is the Rickman Mark 3-8 hole windscreen.
Below is the Rickman Mark 3-6 hole windscreen.
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.