(Image 1) Super G-Force Windscreen
(Image 2) Nate Kern with the Barber G-Force
(Image 3) Stock windscreen and fairing
(Image 4) BMW R nineT Racer Stock windscreen and fairing
(Image 5) Street G-Force
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Current lead time on most products is 10 business days.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen comes pre-drilled for easy installation but you still have to put it on.
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
BMW R nineT Racer
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
This windscreen fits the BMW R nineT with the fairing.
We have three different versions of this windscreen depending on your need. All of them are our seamless double-bubble, called G-Force.
The Super G-Force is the tallest of the three, with the largest pocket for ultimate racing protection.
The Barber G-Force version was debuted by Nate Kern at Barber Vintage Festival in October 2017. This is 2 inches lower then the Super G-Force. It is pictured above on Nate's bike.
The Street G-Force windscreen is a street version for those who want style, but don't need as much wind protection.
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.