(Image 1) Standard
(Image 2) Cafe (Low Profile)
(Image 3) Ducati 750 SS / 900 SS Pre-1990
(Image 4) Ducati 750 SS / 900 SS Pre-1990
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Fabrication Lead Time: Most orders will ship within 10 business days.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Ducati 750 SS / 900 SS Pre-1990
|Styles Available||Price ($USD)|
|Cafe (Low Profile)||199.00|
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
This windshield fits the following OEM Ducati Fairings:
- Ducati 750 SS 1972
- Ducati 750 SS 1973
- Ducati 750 SS 1974
- Ducati 750 SS 1975
- Ducati 900 SS 1978
- Ducati 900 SS 1979
- Ducati 900 SS 1980
- Bevel Drive 750/900 SS
- Ducati SSD Darmah 1979
- Ducati SSD Darmah 1980
The screen also fits the following aftermarket fairings:
- Air Tech DUC91
- Air Tech DUC917
- Air Tech DUC91C
- Boxer Cafe 900SS
- Glass From The Past DUCHFA (GFTP 900)
- Glass From The Past DUCHFB
- Glass From The Past DUCHFC
- Glass From The Past UNIHFA
- National Fiberglass 750 SS
- Syd's Cycles
We have two different styles of windscreens to fit the first generation 750/900SS. Please watch this short video demonstrating the different styles and how to mount them.
- Standard - This is your original screen from the '70s and '80s.
- Cafe - This low-profile windscreen has a cafe style for a different take on the original look.
We also sell a headlight cover if needed.
The following pictures are for fairing reference only and can be purchased from the fairing manufacturers directly.¬†
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.