(Image 1) Original
(Image 2) Sport
(Image 3) Grand Tourer +4 Taller
(Image 4) SS (14" Tall)
(Image 5) Ultra Sport (14" Tall)
(Image 6) Headlight Cover Cut Corners
(Image 7) BMW R 100 RS 1976 - 1992
(Image 8) BMW R 100 RS 1976 - 1992
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Fabrication Lead Time: Orders placed today will ship April 30th or earlier.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
BMW R 100 RS 1976 - 1992
|Styles Available||Price ($USD)|
|Grand Tourer +4 Taller||199.00|
|SS (12" Tall)||199.00|
|SS (14" Tall)||199.00|
|Ultra Sport (14" Tall)||199.00|
|Headlight Cover Cut Corners||99.00|
|Headlight Cover Square Corners||99.00|
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
The Ultra Sport (14") and SS (14") are the tallest windscreens for the best wind protection. The angle of the windscreen is much higher then stock for a bigger wind protect.
The SS (12") is the next tallest windscreen with the same taller angle, but not as tall.
The Grand Tourer +4 is a similar angle¬†to the stock screen, with a 4"¬†extension.
The Stock screen is a direct OEM replacement with a slight flip at the top.
The Sport screen is the lowest windscreen with a different shape. ¬†It takes a little more patience to install but looks great once you get it on there!
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.