(Image 1) Original
(Image 2) '+2" Euroflip
(Image 3) '+4" Euroflip
(Image 4) Drag
(Image 5) Touring
(Image 6) Yamaha FJ 1100 1984 - 1985
Photos of bike or fairing are for REFERENCE only.
- We fabricate each windscreen to order, clear or tinted, in 16 different colors.
- Current lead time on most products is back to normal 2 weeks.
- We use the highest grade acrylic you can get your hands on.
- *This screen requires drilling or custom installation.
- Also includes a FREE ACRYLIC DRILL BIT AND PRACTICE PIECE!
- Of course, all products require installation once you receive. Common sense is also required.
Yamaha FJ 1100 1984 - 1985
|Styles Available||Price ($USD)|
|Original +2" (In-Stock only, limited item, please call to order)||75.00|
Measurements, fitment, and other pictures...
We have five different style windscreens available for this fitment:
|Style||Size (Measurements are material height and width)||Style Notes|
|Original||15.5" Tall x 21" Wide at it's widest point||This is the stock replacement.|
|+2" Euroflip||17" Tall x 21" Wide||This has a slight Euroflip added for more wind protection.|
|+4" Euroflip||19.5" Tall x 21" Wide||This has a larger Euroflip for touring protection while maintaining similar size.|
|Touring||21" Tall x 24.5" Wide||This is the largest and best screen for touring. Added height and width. This is the ultimate touring screen and protects more than the +4" Euroflip.|
|Drag||This has the smallest profile and was made for drag application.|
These windscreen fits OEM applications below:
- Yamaha FJ 1100 1984
- Yamaha FJ 1100 2985
Customer Photos and Reviews
Once again we make every screen to order and most often needs custom installation on your part.